Followers: 0

Eating vegetables like star fruits are quite advantageous to health

Post by NEWSDIGIST » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Attachments
Star Fruit.docx
(16.83 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Star Fruit.docx
(16.83 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

Every thing we need to help us in this life, especially in the area of health is just within our reach. Our problem is that we do not make effort to research for these. No wonder the Bible says, "My people die for lack of knowledge"
Just study the attached and see the health benefits of fruit like star fruit and you will never fail to go for at all time.

micheal.ogunsola

Re: Eating vegetables like star fruits are quite advantageous to health

Post by micheal.ogunsola » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:37 pm

Nice one, this post is very good. When am downloading this file I think I will not get something useful. But when I read it very helpful, kudos to the writers, keep it up

NEWSDIGIST

Post by NEWSDIGIST » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:02 am

micheal.ogunsola wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:37 pm
Nice one, this post is very good. When am downloading this file I think I will not get something useful. But when I read it very helpful, kudos to the writers, keep it up
Your are welcome dear.

NEWSDIGIST

Post by NEWSDIGIST » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:39 pm

NEWSDIGIST wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:06 pm
Every thing we need to help us in this life, especially in the area of health is just within our reach. Our problem is that we do not make effort to research for these. No wonder the Bible says, "My people die for lack of knowledge"
Just study the attached and see the health benefits of fruit like star fruit and you will never fail to go for at all time.
Vegetables are valuable ingredients that helps build our body minerals and as such could not be over looked by any body whenever a discussion in this area is going on.

NEWSDIGIST

Post by NEWSDIGIST » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:31 pm

NEWSDIGIST wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:06 pm
Medical experts have explained that the value of roughage, of which vegetables constitute 80% of, in our diets can not be over emphasize especially at advanced stages of life. When we check the Scripture; it is noted that when Daniel and his colleagues in Exile were to eat from the Kings table, they refused and rather requested that they be served with vegetables and the end result of it all was that they were found to be healthier than others that were eating from the king's table.