LOVE & FORGIVENESS: I AND MY EX

NEWSDIGIST
Followers: 0

LOVE & FORGIVENESS: I AND MY EX

Post by NEWSDIGIST » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:48 pm

I have a company at Lagos which I have nutured to be a well recognized business outfit in the society. One day, I received and application from my GM which has been submitted by a lady that was seeking for Job.
On looking at the application, I noticed it was from my Ex who didn't actually know that I was the proprietor of the organization she is seeking to work for. I immediately ordered my GM to employe her and make her the Personnel Manager of the company.
She worked there for some Months before I decided to show myself to her; haven earlier instructed my GM not to disclose my identity till I grant my approval on that.
The day I appeared before her, I introduced myself as someone who has come to seek for work but on sighting me she was very furious and didn't even went to hear what I had to say. I pleaded earnestly for forgiveness of what transpired between us in the past to no avail. She then told me that as far as she was concerned, I will never get work in the company. I tried severally to convince her that I needed the job and let her not allow our past to stand between me and the job but she refused.
On another visit to the company I dressed as the CEO, which I am and went to work and then my GM brought her to introduce to me as a new employee of the company that has been given the portfolio of the personnel Manager. When she came into my office and saw me she was shocked. She fell on the ground and pleaded that I should forgive her. She told me that If sacked from the job it will affect her so much as the entire family depends on her and moreover to get a job that will pay her very well as this one is difficult.
If you were in my shoes what will you do?